Saturday, October 31, 2009

NaNoWriMo!


Wonderful, huh? I'm so excited!
For those of you who don't know, November is National Novel Writing Month! Startting tonight at 12:01, the competition begins. All participants try to finish a 50,000 word novel between Nov. 1- Nov. 30. What hapens is we download our novels before the end of the month, the website does an atomatic word count. If we have 50K by Nov. 30, we get a nice certificate and the satisfaction of finishing a novel in a month.
All through October, I've been planning my novel, which I'll start tonight. I've got candy, popcorn, my laptop, my ipod, and a comfy chair. Guess you can say I'm ready! This novel is going to be printed by my uncle for my family's enjoyment. Horray!
Just so you can enjoy it as well, I'll post snippets as I write. For now though, here's a banner I made:
'Create
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!
Wish me luck!
Still waters always run deep!
Alex
*Happy Halloween!*

No comments:

Post a Comment