Friday, October 23, 2009

Books I Loved!

Part of being a writer is reading whenever you get the chance; therefore, I thought it would be a nice to share the titles and my personal reviews of the books I couldn't put down.

I, as a writer, tend to dissect the novels I read, almost to where they aren't enjoyable anymore. A select few, however, manage to avoid this. There's something about them that just rocks! 0_o

There are about twenty-five or so out the 170 I've read this year. I hope to share them with you.

And it is with great pride that I announce The Book Chalenge! I'll dare to read fifty different novels in one month and write reviews on all of them. The challenge begins November 1st and ends November 30th. Bare with me for a bit as I gather my list . . .

If you have any suggestions, they'd be welcomed!

Remember! November is National Novel Writing Month. Let's break out that computer and write til our fingers bleed-- 0_o or maybe, something a bit less nasty? Ha ha!

Still waters always run deep!

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment