Sunday, May 22, 2011

Bored blogging :)

I'd just like to say I only have a week of school left before summer vacation. :D Yay! As always, I've been so busy . . . blogging sort of got put on the back-burner. I hope, with the coming days, I'll get back to it.

This summer I'll be doing Camp NaNoWriMo. Whatever that is. No, really, they only just announced it a few weeks ago. It's supposed to be like National Novel Writing Month, only instead of November, you'll now have the chance to write in the summer- I'm guessing July. Although June would be very nice, of course!

As you know, I have a sort of secret project going on. Planning is coming along great and the story is really forming into something . . . creepy. I'm supposed to use a word like 'Beautiful' or 'nice' here, but that would be wrong. It's creepy. Well, to me, at least. I can tell you it is not horror- but that's all I'm saying for now. :D

I REALLY hope Camp NaNoWriMo is soon because, while I don't need the motivation to write, it does help keep things moving. And I get a bit of competition in. AND I get an excuse to work on the novel relentlessly for a whole month! Well, I was going to do that anyway but now I have an excuse!!!

Have a nice day!
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment